Monday, June 20, 2011
Recently I was tagged by Hopelessly Devoted to Makeup with the Top Ten Tag. (Thanks!) So today, I'm doing a modified version of the tag, where I'll list my top ten beauty products.
My 10 favorite beauty products:
1. NARS eyeshadow duo in Dogon
2. NARS blush in Orgasm
3. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bare Pink
4. Philosophy Purity face cleanser
5. NARS illuminator in Orgasm
6. Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
7. Burt's Bees Original Lip Balm
8. NARS eyeshadow single in Coconut Grove
9. Bobbi Brown eyeshadow brush
10. Bobbi Brown face blender brush
As you can see, I'm pretty inside (i.e. not outside) the box when it comes to brands. When I find something good, I stick with it! Mr. Lovey oft points out the fact that I order the same dishes over and over again when we go to restaurants. Fortunately he's more adventurous and that's how I find new favorites. It's not that I'm a picky eater, or don't dabble in other brands; I just don't want to be disappointed! Does this sounds like you? Or are you the type that would roll your eyes at this risk-adverse behavior?
Thanks again to Hopelessly Devoted to Makeup for the nomination! She's a prolific blogger with beautiful pictures of high end products, including Le Metier, Armani, Edward Bess, and more =). Although I'm not passing on the Top Ten chain, you can find my favorite blogs listed in my sidebar, 24-7!