The Allure Beauty Blogger Awards is now open for voting! For Challenge #1, each of the fifteen bloggers wrote a post about their favorite beauty product. I've included a sneak peek of my favorite product above. Do you recognize it?
I would really love your vote and/or support! There are five rounds, and who moves onto the next round / who is eliminated is decided by a combination of Allure editors and public vote. Although they do not count as votes, the editors keep tabs the number of tweets (tagged #AllureBBA) and facebook shares and may highlight the social media leader each week. Even pre-launch, so many of you tweeted on my behalf; I was so grateful and humbled by each and every one!
Here are important links for voting / sharing:
- Your VOTE makes a difference! Read my entry and vote (click here). You can vote once every weekday. The voting for Challenge #1 closes on Friday. Some people asked whether international voters can vote. I could not find the information on the site. My guess is that you can vote, but may not be eligible for the prizes listed. It would be great if any international voters could try and let me know!
- Your TWEET makes a difference! You can tweet or modify this prewritten tweet (click here) which has my blog profile (...blogger/21) linked. You can also RT or compose your own tweet tagged with @cuteandmundane and #AllureBBA. (Note: tweets don't count as votes, but are important as stated above)
- Your FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE makes a difference!
The Perks of Voting (up to once a day)
- My gratitude
- Allure's Week #1 Prize: $500 BEAUTY BAR
- Allure's Grand Prize: $3000 three day two night trip to Fontainebleu Miami Beach and $1000 of Revlon products
P.S. Shoutout to Jeanie and Lucia, who sent me uplifting emails this week:)
I've already submitted my vote for today! I hope you win the whole thing :) Your blog is one of my favorites to visit.ReplyDelete
And I can't wait for your post about the NARS multiples. I can guess three out of the four (South Beach, Copacabana, and Orgasm). Looking forward to reading it!
Hmm, strange, it'll let me sign up as international and vote, but it also says in the "official rules" that you have to be living in America!ReplyDelete
I love your post! I need me some Multiples now! :D
I voted & tweeted today! :) I am guessing that these are Copacabana, South Beach, Orgasm, and hmmm not sure, but could the other one be Maldives?ReplyDelete
Hi MM, you have such a keen eye :) Three out of four! Luxor is the last one, but Maldives is very high on my wishlist.Delete
Hey, sweetie... Congratulations on being featured and I've voted for you. I don't think it has any voting restrictions for international readers but we may not be able to win the prize. But I certainly hope you do :-) Good luck!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much lyn for your comment and the well wishes <3Delete
I voted this morning! Absolutely lovely, Dovey, you're really pulling out all the stops :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Jessica - I appreciate your vote and support so much!Delete
Your entry was so lovely that even if I didn't "know" you or your blog I would have voted for you! <3ReplyDelete
Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I feel so encouraged :)Delete
I am a huge fan and love to read your blog! I am from South Africa. I definitely voted for you in the Allure blogger awards!
Thank you so much for your comment! It's wonderful to hear from you, especially since you are from an opposite hemisphere! <3 Let me know if you have a blog, I'd love to check it out
Thank you so so so much for your sweet comments! I want to let you know that I've read them multiple times, and will respond to them personally soon! <3ReplyDelete
BTW, I voted for you as well and I really hope you will win! I love your blog and I really think you deserve it! <3ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Claire!! :) :)Delete
Aside from Revlon and Shiseido, Allure is one also one of my favorite beauty products. It's like Revlon where the make-up doesn't scatter even when you touch it.ReplyDelete