The Allure Beauty Blogger Awards is now open for voting! For Challenge #1, each of the fifteen bloggers wrote a post about their favorite beauty product. I've included a sneak peek of my favorite product above. Do you recognize it?
I would really love your vote and/or support! There are five rounds, and who moves onto the next round / who is eliminated is decided by a combination of Allure editors and public vote. Although they do not count as votes, the editors keep tabs the number of tweets (tagged #AllureBBA) and facebook shares and may highlight the social media leader each week. Even pre-launch, so many of you tweeted on my behalf; I was so grateful and humbled by each and every one!
Here are important links for voting / sharing:
- Your VOTE makes a difference! Read my entry and vote (click here). You can vote once every weekday. The voting for Challenge #1 closes on Friday. Some people asked whether international voters can vote. I could not find the information on the site. My guess is that you can vote, but may not be eligible for the prizes listed. It would be great if any international voters could try and let me know!
- Your TWEET makes a difference! You can tweet or modify this prewritten tweet (click here) which has my blog profile (...blogger/21) linked. You can also RT or compose your own tweet tagged with @cuteandmundane and #AllureBBA. (Note: tweets don't count as votes, but are important as stated above)
- Your FACEBOOK SHARE/LIKE makes a difference!
The Perks of Voting (up to once a day)
- My gratitude
- Allure's Week #1 Prize: $500 BEAUTY BAR
- Allure's Grand Prize: $3000 three day two night trip to Fontainebleu Miami Beach and $1000 of Revlon products
P.S. Shoutout to Jeanie and Lucia, who sent me uplifting emails this week:)