Here's a view of the courtyard at the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea. I'm missing the pools, palms, and Pacific already! May was a whirlwind month with the big day, the days leading up to it, and the vacationing afterwards. I've been easing back into my usual activities, including blogging, and thought it was high time to post a Friday Five. Here are five summery posts that caught my eye this week:
- Possibly the most gorgeous tangerine and pink Tibi dress on Atlantic Pacific.
- Bows and Sequins has a sunny gold glitter, grey, and leopard outfit.
- I'm eye-ing Illamasqua's newest collection, Naked Strangers, on Vivianna does Makeup.
- Getting Cheeky has me inspired by Greek Mythology
- The Former Girl at Bar's buttery patterned leather wedges are perfect for summer.
Love that photo and thanks for the links! Atlantic Pacific is GORGReplyDelete
Ah, I know, I keep looking at it!!Delete
I really need a vacation. So maybe I should stop buying makeup I don't need and start saving up, right? Yeah, doubtful hahahaha
Thanks so much for the link my dear!!
HAHA, it's what I keep telling myself :)Delete
Oh lord, do I need to get away someplace like that. It looks incredible.ReplyDelete
Hi Zuzu, I hope you get away too!Delete
Thank you for the shout out! I had a wonderful time putting together that post.ReplyDelete
I'm madly jealous of your photograph! Even though we have a long weekend at the moment I could really use a bit more time off :)
I know, long weekends are never quite long enough, especially when one starts sleeping in :)Delete