Here's a view of the courtyard at the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea. I'm missing the pools, palms, and Pacific already! May was a whirlwind month with the big day, the days leading up to it, and the vacationing afterwards. I've been easing back into my usual activities, including blogging, and thought it was high time to post a Friday Five. Here are five summery posts that caught my eye this week:
- Possibly the most gorgeous tangerine and pink Tibi dress on Atlantic Pacific.
- Bows and Sequins has a sunny gold glitter, grey, and leopard outfit.
- I'm eye-ing Illamasqua's newest collection, Naked Strangers, on Vivianna does Makeup.
- Getting Cheeky has me inspired by Greek Mythology
- The Former Girl at Bar's buttery patterned leather wedges are perfect for summer.