It's midnight and all I can think about are coconut pancakes. These ones in particular are from a diner or the big island, Hawaii. I've had food on the mind this past week, which might be the result of a post-vacation-salad-for-dinner-diet Mr. Lovey and I have been on. As a result, food related posts seemed to catch my eye this week! Here's a serving of five posts I enjoyed:
- Find a relaxing montage including beachy scents and banana bread on Could I Have That.
- Tracy at Beauty Reflections asks us if we'd trade a Dior Croisette quint for cookies.
- There's a cool crab claw necklace by Dior on display at Swedish Love Affair.
- Bubblegarm reviews the new Urban Decay build your own palette I've been eyeing.
- Shorty Roxy Girly compares a L'Oreal Infallible to her Nintendo.