Friday, October 26, 2012
Friday Five : Halloween Edition
Happy Friday! It feels like October has spirited away and Halloween is already upon us. To celebrate, I bought a jack-o-lantern print shirt for Baby Bird at Target and she's been sporting that for the past week. I'm hoping to do some more late Halloween / early Thanksgiving decoration shopping this weekend to spruce up the apartment. In the meantime, I've been enjoying my LUSH Halloween goodies (see here), especially Pumpkin Soap. With the turn of the season and impending holiday, one will find a plethora of new products and creative ideas to look forward to in the blogosphere. Here are five such blog posts I enjoyed this week:
1. Makeup Magpie has a spectacular Halloween nail post.
2. A zombie and brains are on display at Makeup Withdrawal.
3. Making up 4 my age has pretty Halloween nails and gruesome fake wound.
4. Vampy Varnish has swatches of OPI Skyfall. I'm loving Die Another Day and Skyfall.
5. I love the sheep sweater (look at their legs) and red pairing in Atlantic Pacific.
Thanks for reading! What are your weekend plans? How are you preparing for Halloween this year?
P.S. For more Instagram photos, be sure to check out 'cuteandmundane'!