Happy Black Friday! Like many, I set out to burn off all those extra Thanksgiving calories (in my case from too many slices of pecan pie) by shopping. Beauty was on the back-burner today; the majority of my Black Friday allowance was spent at The Home Depot. Their Christmas displays were out in full force, including the cute Nutcrackers above (from Instagram). Mr. Lovey and I invested in our first artificial tree, a 7.5 ft. tall Wesley Pine. I also picked up a cute Norfolk pine strung with baubles and a Christmas cactus to add some extra greenery to our apartment. I can't wait to put everything together this evening! I've also been enjoying the seasonal spirit entering the blogosphere. Here are five wonderful wintry blog posts that caught my eye this week:
1. The faux fur snood on Wendy's Lookbook has me feeling warm and fuzzy.
2. I'm loving golden simplicity of Guerlain Altoum shine on Mostly Sunny.
3. The Burberry Smoky Grey Eye Palette on The Beauty Look Book is right up my alley.
4. Planet Martha shares a gorgeous look with Tom Ford Enchanted and Narcissist.
5. Lenallure has an icy nail look with SpaRitual Ice Ice Baby.
Thanks for reading! Did you shop any of the sales today? What kind of pie did you have this Thanksgiving? Have you started hanging your holiday decorations? What kind of tree will you choose this year?