Of course I've been catching up my favorite blogs and online print as well. Today I have a 'Friday Five' list of my favorite finds this week. You'll find an eclectic collection of topics, including ladybugs, taupes, sharks, chocolates, and an interview:
1. Makeup Magpie has photographed the life cycle of ladybugs.
2. Cafe Makeup examines the taupe blush trend.
3. Best Things in Beauty has the first swatches of Chantecaille Sharks.
4. Swedish Love Affair shares her home-made truffles and other delights.
5. Lifestyle Mirror interviewed me last week for their Blogger Q&A series.
Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear what you've been up this week, or what you're planning on doing this weekend! Do you read or subscribe to local magazines? Are you planning on watching the presidential inauguration this year*?
*U.S. Inaugurations occur on the constitutionally mandated date of January 20, however because it falls on a Sunday this year, the public ceremony will occur on Monday January 21, 2013. Incidentally, this is the second time a president has been sworn in on Martin Luther King Jr. day; the previous time was on January 20, 1997 when Bill Clinton was sworn in for his second term!