Happy Friday! The new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers have been the objects of my obsession for the past couple of weeks. As a big fan of NARS foundation and concealer products (amongst other things), I was excited to see the first product reviews trickle out (and I'm looking forward to reading more). They're now available online, however I'm planning to wait a bit longer before purchasing. In the meantime, as I mentioned on Instagram, I've been giving my NARS Concealers in Vanilla and Custard a lot of love. Hopefully, I'll stave off temptation a while longer this way! On that note, here are my five favorite reads of the week, which cover the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers, as well as other new releases:
1. A sneak preview of Marc Jacobs' nail polish collection for Sephora on Fashionista.
2. Café Makeup has swatches of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers.
3. Burberry Beauty for Fall 2013, including new nail polish, is listed at Temptalia.
4. The Beauty Look Book has swatches of the new YSL Rouge Volupté Shines.
5. See my and other beauty bloggers' beach favorites in the Condé Nast Traveler!
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! Are you planning on picking up the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers? What concealers are you currently using? Do you have any beauty-related weekend plans?