Over the weekend, Mr. Lovey and I went out for some Korean food. If you've been to a Korean restaurant you might know that it is customary to serve a selection of small side dishes called banchan. For this entry I thought I'd share a small selection of posts (blog banchan, if you will) that I've enjoyed recently:
- Cheetah is the new black is my fashion blog crush. I love animal print anything.
- The cheeky government agency names of Urban Decay's 24/7 concealer pencils make me smile. See swatches on Makeup and Beauty Blog and Temptalia
- I'm having a MAC mineralize moment. J at Lil Lady's Life shares her mineralize eyeshadow haul. Alex from six feet in heels shares MAC MSFs in Blonde and Redhead.
- Benefit Hervana is so pretty on Laurie of Product Girl.
- Tocca perfumes have piqued my interest lately. Jessica from Getting Cheeky posted a beautiful review on author-inspired Tocca Colette.
- I love the subtlety of Burberry's Devon sunset and Tulip pink on The Beauty Look Book
- Greige nails for spring? You can see Kelly's on a blog of vain pleasures.
- I'm debating my need for Dior Vernis in Water Lily. There are picturesque reviews at A Lipstick a day and Cafe Makeup
Getting back to the food: we were hardcore and ordered this spicy seafood stew. Yum. Have you ever tried Korean food? What are your spring obsessions?