I'm excited to announce the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards Challenge #2: Celebrity Beauty. This time we were asked to pick our favorite red carpet look and write about it. I've included a hint of what you'll find in my challenge entry. I would love it if you took a moment to check out my entry and vote! I've included the updated and relevant links below and in my sidebar.
Links for voting /sharing Challenge #2:
- Your VOTE makes a difference! You can vote once every weekday. The voting for Challenge #2 closes on Friday morning. International voters can vote!
- Your TWEET makes a difference! You can tweet or modify this prewritten tweet which has my personal challenge entry linked. (Note: tweets don't count as votes, but are important too)
- Your FACEBOOK LIKE makes a difference!
- My gratitude
- Allure's Week # 2 Prize: $1,300 pair of diamond earrings from Blue Nile
- Allure's Grand Prize: $3000 three day two night trip to Fontainebleu Miami Beach and $1000 of Revlon products
Thanks for reading! Which celebrity would you have picked? Are you a Hunger Games fan?
P.S. I just found out I have the 3rd highest score from last week!!!!! Thank you SO much everyone who voted, tweeted, liked, and made that possible.
I'm rooting (and voting) for you girl! Here's to another solid week! xoxoReplyDelete
Thank you so much for voting and taking the time to leave a comment. Your support means a lot to me!Delete
Dovey, your post about Jennifer Lawrence is amazing. I love how you described every single aspect so beautifuly. Very nice choice of words! I watched Hunger Gamnes and I have to say I was impressed. Made me kinda sad but loved the movie. I saw a japanese one, which is very similar to Hunger Games actually (I don't remember the title, so long ago).ReplyDelete
I think my first choice celeb would be Natalie Portman but I am not sure.
Congrats on your 3rd highest score! Hope you will be N1 this week <3
Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful comment. The celebrity challenge was difficult since it's not something I normally do on the blog :) I didn't realize there was a Japanese version, but I love the one that premiered here recently. I thought Jennifer Lawrence did an amazing job of playing Katness.Delete
Natalie Portman is a good pick! I wouldn't have thought of her, but she is an interestingly combination of beautiful, talented, and smart!
I really liked your entry too! I was reading through a couple of the others too.... I thought yours was quite unique and well-phrased! Anyways good luck on the challenges!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much ZZ!Delete
Yay! i am so happy for you I will continue voting.ReplyDelete
Thank you Ricquetta!Delete