Friday, April 27, 2012
It's been an exhilerating and exhausting week. Special moments in my blog, work, and life seem to be converging. I'm happy but desperately in need of a nap! Thank you so much to everyone for the support this week in the form of tweets, comments, likes, and votes. Every day I feel so lucky to be a part of the beauty community and have the chance to interact with so many fun, gracious, kind, and generous people. This weekend I'll be dress and tripod shopping, making a presentation for work, cleaning for my mom and brother's arrival next week, and trying to finalize wedding details. Somewhere in there, I'll also prepare some blog posts, for my blogaversary and for the Allure Beauty Blogger Awards Challenge #2. Before I start off for my weekend checklist, here is my Friday Five list of posts I enjoyed this week:
1. I had fun clicking through the pages of The Sparkly Life after seeing a tweet by @lilladylife.
2. C of Lookin' Fresh can so pull of MAC's So Chaud.
3. If you have a copy of Elle, make sure you look for Laurie of ProductGirl
4. Tracy at Beauty Reflections does a beautiful sunset eye with Guerlain Écrin 4 Couleurs Capri
5. Getting Cheeky's Inspired by literature post on Alice in Wonderland is a whimsical must see.
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!