Lately I've realized I haven't a thing to wear. Not literally, of course, but I do feel a little uninspired with the current pieces in my wardrobe. For the first time in a while, I plan on milling around downtown and seeing if anything strikes my fancy. At the same time, I need to dabble in foundation and find a good match for my tanned skin. I'll most likely be testing out darker NARS Sheer Glow colors, however I also want to try a water based foundation like MUFE's Face and Body to see if that will be lighter and less irritating for my sensitive skin. I'm feeling a bit pooped just thinking about how much I'm hoping to get done! However, that's tomorrow. Today, before the clock ticks twelve and my computer turns into a pumpkin, here are the 'Friday Five' beauty and fashion posts that caught my eye this week:
1. Domo + Urban Decay = ? on The Polka-dotted Jellyfish.
2. I saw a gorgeous take on florals on Atlantic Pacific.
3. EauMG's Father's Day Gift Guide has a well curated selection of ideas for men. I'm eye-ing that book and LUSH Dirty.
4. Temptalia is covering Urban Decay's cruelty-free controversy, including a follow up here. I'm having mixed feelings about the issue.
5. I love the look Danielle created with Tom Ford blush in Flush on Bloomin' Beauty.
What are you up to this weekend?