July has been a busy, busy month for me! With a new line of work and pressing schedule, I've had less time to dabble, and instead have relied on a few select favorites to get me through the month. Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite things for July 2013. Enjoy!
1. Harper's BAZAAR (August 2013) - Harper's BAZAAR is my favorite subscription, hands down. The photography is gorgeous --- and this month especially so! I was blown away by the August 2013 cover and its stunning southwest scenery. Traveling to National Parks is one of my passions --- and I loved how it reminded me of my trip to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks a couple years ago (see my photos here and here).
2. CHANEL Double Perfection Lumière Foundation in B20 - This has been my foundation BFF for the past few months. Thanks to a busier schedule, I've had less time in the morning to prep - a powder foundation definitely saves time!
3. Diptyque Baies Mini Candle - This was a surprise gift from Mr. Lovey! Blackcurrant and rose make a stunning combination. I'm also loving samples of Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau, which is the companion fragrance to Baies.
4. NARS Exotic Dance eyeshadow duo (reviewed here) - I tend to shy away from golds, however given the current climate I can't seem to get enough of it! This oldie-but-goodie has been getting some much deserved love this month.
5. Kate Spade Earrings - My golden boat earrings from Kate Spade are my favorite accessory purchase this summer. I have the matching bracelet as well, which you may have seen on my Instagram feed!
I'm definitely getting a warm vibe from my July favorites --- with the flaming rocks and rich gold tones seen here. Being from Chicago's cold climate, I suppose I can't help but revel in the heat of summer!
Thanks for reading --- and I hope everyone's had a great summer so far! What are colors and products you're loving right now?