1. Vermilion sweater (St. John) + orange patterned blouse (GAP) - I paired a favorite vermilion sweater with an orange print, to mimic the complementary colors of the pumpkins.
2. OPI Did you 'ear about Van Gogh? (reviewed here) - This shade reminds me of wheat fields ready for harvest; it's an appropriate sentiment, given Van Gogh's proclivity for the subject in his artwork.
3. Essie nail polish in Blanc* -This color channels the pale white of the albino pumpkins, as well as little bedsheet phantasms that will appear on neighborhood sidewalks later on this month!
4. Dior Vernis in Riviera (reviewed here) -I find that sporting a bright vermilion is a chic alternative to classic jack-o-lantern orange this month.
5. CHANEL Double Perfection Lumière powder foundation - I'm proud to say I hit pan on this foundation! Needless to say, it's still getting a lot of love.
6. Diptyque satchel - I love little logo pouches and was tickled when Mr. Lovey brought this one home for me. It's perfect for housing my collection of Diptyque perfume samples! (Be sure to check out my Diptyque perfume reviews here).
|The perfect storage solution for my collection of Diptyque samples!
Thanks for reading! What kind of colors and cosmetics are inspiring you this October?
*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) sent to Cute and Mundane for consideration. The ideas and opinions in this post are genuine and my own.