If all goes well, I'm hoping to do a bit of traveling in the upcoming months. I guess TATCHA must have read my mind, because they sent me a cute kit that should come in handy for a girl on the move! Today I have a look at the new TATCHA Jet Set Travel Kit to share with you today!
TATCHA is a lovely niche Asian-inspired skincare brand that's always welcome in my skincare routine. I love the carefully crafted aesthetic of their packaging, and of course the product within. It can be tricky to know what to invest in first, so I've noticed that the brand has conveniently created a number of skits, including the TATCHA Jet Set Travel Kit, as a great starting point. (This one happens to include favorites that work well for the busy traveler).
The entire TATCHA Jet Set Travel Kit is housed in a pretty lavender PVC zip pouch with gold logo detailing. The front is clear, while the back is an opaque lavender. It's cute, practical, and TSA-friendly!
Inside the TATCHA Jet Set Kit you'll find the following:
- TATCHA Travel Size Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream (click for my review) - It's worth noting that the Indigo collection is one of my favorite TATCHA collections! The full size Indigo hand cream has been a long-time resident in my work purse; it sinks in quickly with just the right amount of hydration.
- TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Papers (click for my review) - These gold-flecked sheets are such an indulgent set of mini blotting papers. I have a close-up of the textures in my linked review!
- TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist (click for my review) - This is a really handy hands-free skin moisturizer. As I wrote in my review, my favorite use for the skin mist is as a hydrating / smoothing base before foundation. (I'm thinking it'll come in handy for keeping skin hydrated on flights as well...)
- TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing lip balm - I've been testing the Camellia for some time now, but have yet to write a full review! Overall, it's got a nice texture that's smooth without being overly emollient.
- TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
- TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask
The Jet Set Kit comes with the above facial and eye masks as well. I'm debating whether I want to use these now, or save them for a later travel date! They'd be perfect for a mini spa treatment for someone with a busy itinerary (as is often the case during my travels...)
Overall, the TATCHA Jet Set Travel Kit ($125) is a delightful little set of TATCHA favorites that I'm planning on enjoying both now and on my travels-to-come. It has a nice mix of full size items (like the mist and balm), as well as miniature ones. Should the Jet Set Kit tickle your fancy, it (and other TATCHA treasures) can be found at Tatcha.com!
Thanks for reading! What TATCHA treasures have you been enjoying lately? What kind of skincare kits do you construct for traveling?
P.S. I'm planning on mixing and matching from different Tatcha sets during my travels. Be sure to check out my review of the TATCHA Ritual Discovery Kit for more travel friendly skincare!