1. Find inspiration in art and fashion. In the coming year I'd like to expand my beauty horizons and incorporate more art and fashion into my routine. I'd like to write more 'Inspired by art' posts if I can manage it. I love searching through museums for a piece that speaks to me in the moment. Recently I've discovered fashion blogs as well. It's a whole new wonderful world!
2. Paint. Before blog photography became my primary artistic outlet, I used to paint. A love of color engendered a love for makeup. I'd like to get more use out of my paint brushes this year.
3. Plan my big day. As you can see, I'm pretty set when it comes to the nail polish. However, there are a lot of other details that need planning.
4. Put more effort into skincare. Makeup looks best when painted upon a clean canvas. This year I need to divert some energy into caring for my skin. The tricky thing about skincare is that expensive isn't always better. Finding the right combination through careful testing and research takes considerable effort. Remembering to keep myself hydrated and well rested is also important. Good ingredients can only do so much!
5. Sleep. I need to curb late-night blogging or internet perusing habits. A well rested version of me is healthier, happier, and more beautiful.
In summary, I hope I can keep a balance between beauty, blogging, and life in the coming year. It's a tall order, but I'll try my best! Thanks for reading!