1. J.Crew classic link bracelet - This classic piece of J.Crew jewelry adds a little oomph to monochrome ensembles. Look closely and you can appreciate the unique asymmetric detailing in each link! I've been sporting this bold gold bracelet with anything from my casual J.Crew Kiss Kiss tee to my creme colored Tippi knit.
|J.Crew Classic Link Bracelet|
3. Butter London Tea with the Queen nail lacquer - Nude pinks fall in my 'signature shade' category, and this is one of my favorites.
4. Butter London Pink Ribbon nail lacquer - I always feel chic with a coat of sheer pink!
5. My MAC palette - I love popping and swapping colors in and out of my MAC palette. My current color selection includes Vex, Satin Taupe, Electra, and Concrete. Each shade is gorgeous alone or custom blended with another!
6. NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Via Appia - This gorgeous coppery brown is my go-to everyday eyeliner. It has a glowy warmth that works in summer as well as fall. Check out my comparison swatches here.
7. Georges Seurat 'A Sunday on La Grande Jatte' notebook - I love collecting cute notebooks and stationery. This little notebook was a gem of a find while discount hunting; the Seurat painting on the cover is a quintessential piece from Chicago's Art Institute! My La Grande Jatte journal is the perfect place to jot down Inspired by Art ideas during my museum trips!
|On top of my Georges Seurat 'A Sunday on La Grande Jatte' journal, clockwise from top: MAC Vex, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Concrete, and MAC Electra.|
Thanks for reading! What colors and accessories have inspired you this month?